- Full time
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- posted 4 months ago
- Posted : July 26, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹3,000,000.00 - ₹3,500,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 4 - 8 years
The Company is global digital marketing agency with over 1000+ members across different cities that delivers end-to-end services. With a robust infrastructure and a significant presence in the industry, this client is a leader in its field. A global presence and substantial team position our client to become a market leader in digital marketing and marketing technology. The size and capabilities of this agency can help it position itself as the go-to agency for businesses looking for comprehensive solutions and innovative approaches. Due to its large team and global reach, the company is capable of scaling operations and handling a wide range of size and complexity projects.
• Write/maintain clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages like C#, ASP.Net MVC,
SQL Server etc.
• Participate in requirements analysis.
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce better products/applications.
• Test and deploy applications and systems on various staging servers (App Servers/DB servers).
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
• Continuous improvement of existing software’s/applications.
• Create/maintain technical documentation throughout the software development life cycle
(SDLC) like SRS, Flow diagrams, Use case diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Collaboration diagram,
Release documents, User manuals etc.
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support to various teams within
Tech / Tool Skills:
• .Net (Framework 4.6 & above).
• ASP.Net MVC
• ASP.Net Core
• Web APIs (REST, RPC)
• jQuery (version 3.4 & above) & other major libraries.
• MS SQL Server (2016 & above)
• HTML 5
• CSS 3
• Web application security (OWASP)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies (scrum / sprint knowledge) (using Jira Tool)
• Mobile development (added advantage)
• Experience in banking/NBFC environment or similar role is highly preferred
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.