.Net Senior Software Developer
- Work From Home
- posted 4 months ago
- Posted : August 3, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹1,500,000.00 - ₹1,800,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 4 - 8 years
About the Company: With more than 10,000 employees globally, it is one of the leading product-based companies with operations in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, India, Singapore, and the USA.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Analyze new requirements and provide impact analysis addressing technical design and identifying individual tasks
- Design and coding of new facilities
- Communication of technical details that impact fulfilment of requirements.
- Iterative development of software with responsiveness to constructive feedback.
- Provide 3rd line application support against agreed service levels including the implementation of bug fixes
- Develop and maintain code to a high standard within IT development and maintenance projects.
- Effectively using static code analysis tools to write high standard code.
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve support issues as they arise and as directed by the CIVICA project manager and Technical architect.
- Code reviews of the work of peers in the group.
- Design software components by adhering to design patterns (factory, CQRS, singleton, repository, etc.)
- Design software by following Test driven development approach
- Write documentation and comment code as required.
- Ensure code is properly version controlled.
- Comply with corporate test processes and ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Supervise and mentor junior staff.
- Must have minimum 4+ years of relevant experience
- Should be a detailed oriented.
- Ability to work at detailed and abstract levels.
- Ability to guide junior team members.
- Track record of delivering commitments on time and quality.
- Good leadership quality.
- NET MVC using C#.NET
- Angular 2 or above
- HTML, CSS
- Database (SQL Server)
- Front-end Unit Testing framework (Jasmine/Karma/Jest)
- Unit Testing with .Net (XUnit/NUnit/MSTest)
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.