.Net Team Lead
- Full time
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India View on Map
- posted 1 month ago
- Posted : April 18, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹1,600,000.00 - ₹1,800,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 6 - 10 years
The Company is an emerging global IT support and consulting firm dedicated to effectively managing the technology investments of corporate enterprises. We began our operations as staff augmentation providers in the US market and later extended our services to the software development industry. Since its inception, the company has evolved as one of the fastest-growing software houses, with a rapid leap from one-member staff to 500+ members.
- Strong experience as a software engineer; demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design, and implementation tasks
- Strong experience building web-based software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly-scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations.
- Must have managed a team of at least 5.
- development experience (OOPS, Design Patterns) with C# server-side development in large-scale, multi-threaded business-critical applications
- Good design skills using n-tier architectures (scalability, multithreading, caching, business & data layers) or SOA-based applications.
- .Net 3.5 & above frameworks.
- Database skills SQL, ability to write stored procedures.
- Should have more than 4 Years of experience in designing applications using MVC
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Analyst-Technology Full time
NodeJs Team Lead Full time
Sr. PHP Laravel Developer (ReactJs) Work From Home
Sr. Magento Developer Full time
.Net MVC Developer Work From Home