Experience 6 - 8 years
About Company : With more than 10,000 employees globally, it is one of the leading product-based companies with operations in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, India, Singapore, and the USA.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create mid-level design and produce clear and concise documentation.
- Take responsibility for that design and ensure that all work on the project conforms to it.
- Contribute to technical discussions around the fulfilment of requirements.
- Contribute to technical quality processes.
- Conform to Companies Secure Software Development Lifecycle implementing security best practice.
- Provide accurate effort estimates for your own work and work delegated to others.
- Contribute to planning and prioritisation of work.
- Monitor and report on progress of work delegated to others.
- Develop and maintain code to a high standard.
- Write high performing code and database queries.
- Assess the most appropriate technology to meet the requirements in an efficient manner.
- Identify the most appropriate design pattern to develop components, which also meets the requirements for Test-driven development.
- Identifying and promoting use of static code analysis tools within team to achieve high standard code.
- Communicate and/or present concepts and ideas to other stakeholders.
- Mentor junior team members
- Must have minimum 6+ years of relevant experience
- Fluent in spoken English and able to take part in meetings
- The ability to work to agreed deadlines.
- Ability to work at detailed and abstract levels.
- Track record of delivering commitments on time and quality.
- Good leadership quality.