- Full time
- India View on Map
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : April 3, 2023 -Accepting applications
Experience 0 - 1 years
About Company: Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 350,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast-evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply:
- Demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to resolve the network related issues.
- Seek appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Regularly participate in projects/activities as a contributing team member.
- Actively acquire more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts to progress towards full proficiency in networking technologies
- Positive & learning attitude, Customer centric, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge on Networking Technologies – Routing and Switching, Collaboration, Data Center, Wireless, Security, Cloud based support
- CCNA Certified preferred
- Excellent Communication skills (both Verbal and Written)
- Open for working in night shift
- Candidate should be ready to sign service agreement and terms will be shared during hiring process
- Candidate should be ready to work out of Gurgaon
- Candidate should be ready to work in full time office working model for 5 days a week
Education: BTech/BE / MCA
Experience: Fresher (2020/2021/2022)
Work Location: Gurgaon
Compensation: Salary will be 3 LPA for initial 6 months’ probation period & will be revised to 4 LPA on successful completion of probation period
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the virtual evaluation process comprising of online assessments and interviews. We request the candidate to make necessary infrastructure arrangements (voice and video-enabled Laptop/ desktop, stable internet connection etc.) to appear for the selection process.
Last Date to Register: October 31, 2022
Cyber Security Analyst Full time
Cyber Security Sales Manager Full time
IT Infra Manager Full time
Network Security Engineer Full time
IT Infrastructure Engineer Full time