Experience 2 - 5 years
About Company : Company is headquartered in US Shelton,with offices in India.With over 300+ employees in multiple locations spread across the globe.
Company is a pioneer in developing and marketing integrated software solutions that provides a Paperless Insurance Environment (PIE) to Wholesalers‚Brokers‚Program Managers‚MGAs‚MGUs‚Syndicates‚and Carriers. The company has developed and is currently marketing a suite (iNet–Suite) of Unique “web–based” systems serving the insurance industry across the nation. The features and functionality of these systems provide complete automation‚process and business management and are customized to a client’s business workflow. Our platform is flexible allowing seamless integration with any third party system.
Technical skillset Primary
All aspects of Server Support, including but not limited to:
- Configure and maintain IIS
- Project compilation and upload on server.
- Sync complied files with production copy (Client production copy).
- Sync configuration Changes.
- Source copy maintain in GIT source controller.
- Build version wise source code maintenance.
- Basic SQL Server queries / database knowledge
- Basic knowledge of IIS / Dot net
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server
- Very Good command on English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Must be ready to work in US Shift