Experience 4 - 6 years
The Company is an asset management solution provider with the aviation industry’s most comprehensive solution for creating value out of aircraft maintenance data. We offer the tools and expertise that allow all industry stakeholders to drive sustainable innovation to help build the future of the commercial aviation asset lifecycle—recognized as a global leader in digital records management, founded in 2007. With over 300 employees in multiple locations spread across the globe, we are trusted by over 85 airlines, lessors, and MROs to deliver measurable long-term operational and cost efficiencies.
- 4+ years of experience and strong proficiency in Node.js.
- Experience in working with fully OOPs, Prototypes & MVC concepts.
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (Python, PHP/Laravel) preferred.
- Experience with databases (MySQL, NoSQL), and web servers (IIS, Apache, Nginx).
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum / Kanban practices and SDLC principles.
- Exposure to cloud technologies, Docker and Queuing.
- At least on front-end framework (React/Vue/Angular) preferred.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Good communication skills are a must.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.