Experience 4 - 8 years
Company Profile: Company is an asset management solution provider with the aviation industry’s most comprehensive solution for creating value out of aircraft maintenance data. We offer the tools and expertise that allow all industry stakeholders to drive sustainable innovation to help build the future of the commercial aviation asset lifecycle. Recognized as a global leader in digital records management, founded in 2007 and is 100% owned by Well renowned MNC company working in the Aviation industry. With over 300 employees in multiple locations spread across the globe, we are trusted by over 75 airlines, lessors, and MROs to deliver measurable long-term operational and cost efficiencies
• Experience in working with fully OOPs, Prototype & MVC concepts.
• Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (Python, PHP/Laravel) preferred
• Experience with databases (MySQL, NoSQL), web servers (IIS, Apache, Nginx)
• Strong in client-side and server-side design, optimizing/normalizing code and database flow.
• Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
• Understanding of Agile / Scrum / Kanban practices and SDLC principles.
• Proficiency with GIT.
• Exposure with cloud technologies, Docker and Queuing.
• At least on front end framework (React/Vue/Angular) preferred
• Strong troubleshooting skills,
• Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
• Good communication skills are must.