Oracle HCM Cloud/Fusion HCM Functional Consultant
- Full time
- posted 6 months ago
- Posted : June 10, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹2,000,000.00 - ₹2,400,000.00 / Monthly
Experience 6 - 10 years
About Company : The company is a part of the Group Company, innovated in the 1940s, one of the largest and most admired transnational coalitions of companies with,155000 engineers in over 80 countries. It enjoys a leadership position in ranch outfits, mileage vehicles, information technology, and fiscal services in India and is the world’s largest tractor company by volume. It has a strong presence in renewable energy, husbandry, logistics, hospitality, and real estate. The Group easily focuses on leading ESG encyclopedically, enabling pastoral substance and enhancing civic living, with a thing to drive positive change in the lives of communities and stakeholders to enable them to rise.
With coming-age advances, for example, blockchain, man-made consciousness, and 5G, the organization is utilizing the most recent innovations.
Job Description :
- Should have minimum 6+ years of relevant experience on HCM Cloud modules – Core HR, Talent Management
- Should have worked as Functional consultant in one implementation project and implemented/configured HCM Cloud – Core HR, TM modules.
- Experience or Support knowledge in ORC module is Must
- Should have hands exp. in implementing security & approval workflows.
- Should have good communication skill.
- Should have worked on Implementations / Support Projects
- Experience in working on Other modules will be added advantage – Fusion Learning, HR Helpdesk, Absence Management etc.
- Should be able to handle all configurations independently or with minimal assistance
- Strong Functional Skills on Fusion HCM Modules.
- Should be equipped with Global Implementation & Support experiences.
- Should be willing to travel to onsite
- Must have experience in conducting Solution Workshop Sessions, CRPs, UAT & KUT, System Configuration, OUM documentation etc.,.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.