Oracle (PL/SQL Developer)
- Full time
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- posted 6 months ago
- Posted : June 10, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹1,200,000.00 - ₹2,200,000.00 / Monthly
Experience 6 - 10 years
About Company: The company is a part of the Group Company, innovated in the 1940s, one of the largest and most admired transnational coalitions of companies with,155000 engineers in over 80 countries. It enjoys a leadership position in ranch outfit, mileage vehicles, information technology, and fiscal services in India and is the world’s largest tractor company by volume. It has a strong presence in renewable energy, husbandry, logistics, hospitality, and real estate. The Group easily focuses on leading ESG encyclopedically, enabling pastoral substance and enhancing civic living, with a thing to drive positive change in the lives of communities and stakeholders to enable them to rise.
With coming-age advances, for example, blockchain, man-made consciousness, and 5G, the organization is utilizing the most recent innovations.
Position – Pl/SQL Developer
- Candidate must have 5+ years of experience in Oracle EBS R12 with SCM modules experience.
- Candidate must have min. Oracle certification
- Should have 3+ years of experience in P2P, O2C Cycles.
- Should have 3+ years of experience in writing Interfaces, Conversions.
- Should have 3+ years of experience in Oracle 10g, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
- Should have 3+ years of experience writing triggers, views, packages, procedures, functions.
- Must have worked in Agile Work culture
- Should have 3+ years of experience in Performance tuning.
- Must be familiar with Testing Methodologies
- Should be able to identify gaps in the system & provide recommendation from data perspective
- Should have product hands-on knowledge in configurations/setups, transactions. Ability to analyze and fix the issues
- Excellent communication skills