Oracle QA Consultant
- Full time
- posted 6 months ago
- Posted : June 10, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹1,500,000.00 - ₹2,500,000.00 / Monthly
Experience 8 - 12 years
About Company: Company is a part of the Group Company, innovated in the 1940s, one of the largest and most admired transnational coalitions of companies with,155000 engineers in over 80 countries. It enjoys a leadership position in ranch outfit, mileage vehicles, information technology, and fiscal services in India and is the world’s largest tractor company by volume. It has a strong presence in renewable energy, husbandry, logistics, hospitality, and real estate. The Group easily focuses on leading ESG encyclopedically, enabling pastoral substance and enhancing civic living, with a thing to drive positive change in the lives of communities and stakeholders to enable them to rise.
With coming-age advances, for example, blockchain, man-made consciousness, and 5G, the organization is utilizing the most recent innovations.
- Perform milestone-based review of deliverables as per release plan and highlighting the gaps to the senior management (based on escalation matrix).
- Ticket Auditing for support projects and providing suggestion for area of improvement.
- SLA/KPI review and providing insight of the same.
- Identify hidden risks and coach PMs for Risk Mitigation by leveraging past experiences.
- Coach delivery teams on how to manage risks and issues and work collaboratively towards success.
- Coach delivery teams for process implementations & standardization in projects. Drive the Process Initiatives \ Improvement Activities & CMMI compliance in the projects.
- Develop project specific check lists, guidelines etc.
- Guide the team to perform effective reviews at all stages of the life cycle and participate as a moderator in the reviews and testing carried out by the teams.
- Analyze & perform quantitative & qualitative analysis through QMRs.
- Manage Quality initiatives with emphasis on continuous improvement in operating results and strengthening of underlying processes.
- Skilled in understanding of SDLC and ability to map processes, engage frontline process owners in identifying NVA, a Lean approach for cost innovation activities in business units.
- Imparting advanced training to personnel on quality related initiatives to percolate quality across the IBG/Cluster and building a Quality Culture.
- Track and report performance on organizational objectives and engagement objectives & drive productivity score of the assigned project on a regular basis (Quality Index).
- Work with Delivery Leads/Functional Leads to optimize the quality of the assigned projects by recognizing, enhancing, and sharing quality best practices.
- Carry out quality audits and ensure that the quality systems are being implemented consistently and effectively (CMMI Practice areas & ISO standards).
- Passion for mistake-proofing & driving process improvements using problem-solving techniques (5-Why, Six Sigma) and establishing common methods for CAR, QPM & PPM.
- Response to RFQ/RFP from the Quality requirement.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.