Job ID 24695
Experience 5 - 8 years
The Company is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company. the company is headquartered in Pune. There are over 145,000 employees in 90 countries serving 1262 global customers, including Fortune 500 companies, at the company’s registered office in Mumbai.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in product/services industry with strong technical and digital transformation experience.
- Serve as the IA COE technical interface with Organization IT. Analyzing existing systems and providing technical solutions for automation.
- Work for technical standards and best practices for LCP development (OutSystems) and delivery.
- Develop, deploy and maintain applications using OutSystems
- Review code for compliance and reuse and ensure code complies with architectural standards.
- Defining the project scope, effort estimation and costing, drafting business requirement specification.
- Concept presentations to business stakeholders and ensure all technical queries and concerns are addressed.
- Conducting application demos, technical feasibility analyses, and assessment studies for various stakeholders.
- Lead problem identification/error resolution process, including tracking, repairing, and reporting defects.
- Assist in continuous optimization and process improvement of projects.
- Work towards solutions for technical and architectural issues.
- Monitor environments (Dev/Test/Production etc).
- Translating business requirement documents to software requirement specifications.
- Work directly with other developers and project managers to ensure the Delivery and Implementation of various projects and solutions. Experience / Education Profile Requirements
- Experience in the Design & Implementation of projects using OutSystems as a low-code platform.
- Professional experience on integration projects etc
- Good exposure to Business process analysis and standardization.
- The ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative and well-planned approaches with well-documented, supportable, and extensible developments
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Experience working with global teams preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Results-oriented with strategic thinking, creative abilities, a sense of urgency, and passion
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills. Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Strong experience with Microsoft product suites including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project
- Bachelor’s / Masters’s degree in an appropriate subject (e.g. computer science, or engineering) is required.
- Experience in working with agile lifecycle, tracking, and process management tools, e.g. JIRA, Rally
- Experience using DevOps, CI/CD, delivery pipeline culture
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.