Job ID 26090
Experience 1 - 4 years
The Company Founded in 1960s, the company provides services in various industries such as Insurance, Agro commodities, Real Estate, Integrated Logistics, Wealth Management, Warehousing, and IT.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks having experience of WordPress, PHP, Laravel, Code igniter depending on your technology stack
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance Depending on the specific project
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schema that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git”.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.