Job ID 15612
Experience 10 - 14 years
About Company: With over 300 employees across multiple locations worldwide, the company is the worldwide leader in digital records management operations. The company was founded in 2007 by a well-known aeronautics company. With over 50+ airlines, letters, and MROs relying on us, we deliver measurable long-term cost and functional benefits.
For creating value from aircraft conservation data, the company is the industry’s most comprehensive provider of asset operation results. To ensure the future of marketable aeronautics asset life cycles, all stakeholders must be entrusted with assiduity to drive sustainable invention.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead the implementation and management of projects, programme and portfolio
governance frameworks and development of appropriate reporting tools which
deliver agility and value to the business in the true sense.
• Promote a culture of risk management (both financial and non-financial), shared
ownership and transparency.
• Ability to deliver projects on time, within budget, scope, quality and to key
• Increase PMO maturity and capability within flydocs through the application of
project management experience and industry knowledge.
• Ability to operate in an uncertain environment with limited information and make
critical decisions to help project sponsor achieve its desired outcome for the
• Adapting to the business demands and circumstances in real time.
• Ability to influence personnel across the organization to manage their key
projects in accordance with project management best practices and meeting flydocs
PMO guidelines and processes.
• Facilitate behavioural or practical change in areas of project management and
• Make sure to report accurately and timely, with all the risks and issues
identified and appropriate resolution strategies developed and implemented to
achieve the desired outcome.
• Make sure the PMO staff is professional in approach and can contribute
individually and collectively to the organization’s success.
• Help move PMO from being supportive to partially directive function.
• Provide appropriate support, coaching, training and leadership to the PMO team.
• Coach project sponsors and relevant stakeholders.
We would be really happy if you had:
• Work experience/Expertise/Capabilities
o A minimum 10 years of corporate experience as a PMO Lead or Senior PMO Lead
o Graduate and Above (Mandatory)
o PMP or PRINCE2 practitioner (Mandatory)
o Understanding of Change Management Principals (Both traditional and agile)
o Demonstrated ability to lead organisational change/improvement (Desired)
• Behavioural competencies (Mandatory)
o Agile Mindset
o Being Proactive and Assertive
o Excellent Problem solving and Decision-making skill
o Excellent at Conflict resolution
o Excellent Relationship Management both internal as well external
o Excellent Time Management
• Values (Mandatory)
o Modest, Honest and Inclusive
o Trustworthy and Transparent