Experience 1 - 4 years
The Company founded in 1999, is a software development company providing internet-based automated products and services to the property and casualty insurance industry. Its corporate offices are in Shelton, Connecticut (USA). As a developer of proprietary custom software, it delivers well-designed, flexible solutions that allow a Managing General Agent (MGA) and Excess and Surplus Lines (E&S) Broker clients to extend rating, quoting, and binding capabilities to their retail producer clients.
Job Description :
The ideal candidate must possess strong communication skills, and the ability to listen and comprehend information should possess a strong business understanding of the finance industry should be good with numbers, and the ability to derive information from data with excellent multi-tasking and creative problem-solving. Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information. Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information. Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities, and checking the output.
Your role will require you to utilize your experience in and knowledge of insurance/reinsurance and underwriting processes to process transactions for the Underwriting Support Teams and connect with the Onsite Team.
- Knowledge of basic computer software, proficiency in Excel, and Word, and creating reports (Graphs/Charts).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Editing skills.
- Responsible to comprehend, a good customer service attitude to clearly articulate the resolution.
- Responsible for ensuring Process documentation is maintained in an updated fashion at all times.
- Responsible for Endorsement Processing.
- Build domain expertise across processes supported.
- Ability to work independently.