Experience 4 - 8 years
About Company : Company is an award winning, global agency that helps brands with digital transformation. It produces unique brand experiences by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital economy: creative design, content production, commerce enablement, conversions (visitors to customers), cloud technology, cognition (analytics), cohesion (integrating all the systems), consulting and completeness (connecting brand experiences) across all channels. With offices in New York, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Chicago, New Jersey, Bangalore, Pune, and Chennai, its global clients, past and present, include HanesBrands, Safety-Kleen, Merle Norman, Alex & Ani, Jay Strongwater, DVF, Sotheby’s, Textron, Maxim Semiconductor, Lennox, Big Bus Tours, Skullcandy, M&S, Salvatore Ferragamo, Fossil Group, Mondelez, DKNY, RedBull, TAG Heuer, Nestle, Yamaha, Makino, Lorna Jane, Razer, Unilever, Ferragamo and LVMH amongst others.
- The Senior Product Designer drives overall design decisions and leads the tactical design work associated with assigned projects. This includes responsibility for delivering design maps, user journeys, wireframes, supporting visuals, prototypes and pixel perfect design comps.
- The Senior Product Designer works with Designers, Engineers and Content Developers to deliver assigned design projects in a timely and efficient manner and occasionally provides creative approval of work completed by others on the design team.
- To be successful, the Senior Product Designer must have a strong knowledge of external processes and technologies, both standard and unique to Lowe’s, including the work processes, technologies, platforms, and services of the business and IT capabilities.
Figma Sketch Abstract Adobe CC Miro
Experience designing beautiful and satisfying mobile and web interactions Degree from an accredited institution of higher education in interaction design, HCI, graphic design, communications, or related field Knowledge of principles of Product Design and concepts of Design Thinking is a plus. Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with natural ability to articulate and defend design decisions Outstanding portfolio showcasing creative, contemporary design across a breath of business verticals Ability to be self-directed and fine dealing with ambiguity Previous experience with a consumer internet/B2C start-up is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field)
- 5 years of experience in UX Design
- Expert proficiency with sketch and/or other design tools
- Expert understanding of design system theory and execution
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to take an established design language and work with UX Architects to extend the language
- Portfolio of completed design projects
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.