- Full time
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- posted 1 month ago
- Posted : October 28, 2023 -Accepting applications
Experience 0 - 2 years
About Company :
Micron Technology, Inc. is an American semiconductor company that specializes in computer memory and data storage. Founded in 1978, Micron has grown to become one of the largest memory chip manufacturers in the world, producing a wide range of products including DRAM, NAND flash memory, and solid-state drives. With headquarters in Boise, Idaho, the company has a global presence, with manufacturing facilities and sales offices in countries around the world. Micron’s technology is used in a variety of applications, including consumer electronics, cloud computing, and automotive systems, among others.
The general responsibilities of the position are the following:
As product Engineer in Quality the main responsibilities are
- Manage New Product Qualification
- Define qualification plan.
- Facilitate and manage qualification.
- Analyze Reliability data for product validation within specific internal and customer requirements.
- Comprehend failures and failure rate within the scope of the qualification, Perform risk assessment at all decision points within qualification cycle, Perform Bench Level Failure Analysis (FA) and coordinate root cause and corrective action with other internal engineering groups,
- Provide Internal SSD Qualification Communication,
- Analyze weekly progress.
- Publish weekly status to customers,
- Provide risk assessment to customer, Assess customer feedback, Communicate the customer feedback internally
- Develop Product Reliability Methodology,
- Coordinate with research and development teams,
- Comprehend new SSD processes/technologies for product reliability issues,
- Develop product reliability tests to assess new SSD failure mechanisms.
- Technical Support for RMA Material, Assist SSD RMA Team with electrical analysis of returned material.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- As Data Science Engineer, develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Required Experience – 0 to 2 years
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs,
- As test Engineer, develop test code for qual flow,
- Managing and implementing database