Job ID 18942
Experience 8 - 10 years
About Company: The Singapore-based company offers Next-Generation Digital solutions, which transform financial services into a modern, agile and efficient digital business.
• Overlook tech ops with hands-on CI/CD and administration
• Develop website (CRM) and backend system procedures for stability, scale and performance
• Integrate APIs and abstractions for complex requirements
• Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
• Analyse, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
• Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
• Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
• Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
• Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company
• Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfil posted positions within the technical department
• Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation.
• C#, .NET Core, ASP .NET MVC, Web API,
• MS SQL, MySQL, SQLite
• Docker, Azure Container Services, AWS Container Services
• IIS 8.0, Visual Studio 2019, Visual Studio Code
What we offer?
• Unique experience in Fin-Tech industry, with a leading, fast-growing company.
• Good atmosphere at work and a comfortable working environment.
• Additional benefit of Group Health Insurance – OPD Health Insurance
• Coverage for Self + Family (Spouse and up to 2 Children)
• Attractive Leave benefits like Maternity, Paternity Benefit, Vacation leave & Leave Encashment
• Reward & Recognition – Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly & yearly.
• Loyalty benefits
• Employee referral program
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.