- Full time
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- posted 5 months ago
- Posted : June 28, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹2,000,000.00 - ₹2,400,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 8 - 12 years
About the Company: The company offers a variety of Analytics and Business Intelligence products that support Business Segments with Real-Time and Pre-Configured systems that deliver DARS, Post-Facto analytics, Models, and Simulations. A company’s product designers are deeply rooted in the industry and ensure all business scenarios are covered with minimal effort with their deep understanding of the lines of business.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be the driver of the project. It is your managerial skill that will ensure that the team delivers a quality product to the client. You will initiate, monitor, manage, and deliver the project successfully. You will mentor and guide your team as and when required.
- Understand the Business and add value to the technical solution, which is the product.
- Manage the Products you are responsible for.
- Should be the interface between the team and management.
- Is responsible for Client interaction with regard to product delivery, implementation, and support.
- Must always be aware of his client’s concerns through regular interaction.
- Identify, assess, and manage risk with regard to the product and provide a mitigation plan.
- Responsible for delivering the Product as per Specification, Quality, Schedule, and Budget.
- Analyze the requirements and create the task plan with accurate estimation and resource allocation.
- Ensure the developers are developing the application as per the standards and perform unit testing to deliver error-free code.
- Monitor and manage reports, manuals, and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Must ensure process compliance of his team.
- Must ensure that quality processes are understood and followed by his team.
- Providing support for issues escalated by the support team.
- SDLC process
What experience, skills & qualifications you’ll bring to us:
- BE/B-Tech/MCA/ M.Tech, 8+ years of experience in .NET Framework like C#.Net/ ASP.Net
- Been a Project Manager and managed a team of 6-10 people for a period of 2 years at least
- Must be able to provide hands-on solutions on query writing and DB management for writing stored procedures/ user-defined functions
- Should have a very good understanding of project architecture
- Project Management, Project Control, Project Estimating, , Project Scheduling, Meets Deadlines, Project Management Tools, Communication, Microsoft Project, Project Leadership
- Quality Management Process implementation skills
- Experience in developing a product.
- Should have a solid understanding of the SDLC processes (Design, Construction, Testing, Deployment)
- Proven experience in delivering the products on time and with quality
- Should have experience in developing ERP applications or Database Intensive Data Entry application
- PMP/CSM certification
- Should have experience in Test Driven Development using Nunit, Jasmine, and Protractor
- Experience in project management life cycle process
- Hands-on experience in configuration management and version maintenance
- Prior experience working in the shipping domain is an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in writing technical specifications
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent team handling and project management skills
- Good conceptualization skills
- Strong Visualization ability
- Analytical ability
- Quality Orient
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.