Experience 6 - 10 years
About Company : Company is an award winning, global agency that helps brands with digital transformation. It produces unique brand experiences by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital economy: creative design, content production, commerce enablement, conversions (visitors to customers), cloud technology, cognition (analytics), cohesion (integrating all the systems), consulting and completeness (connecting brand experiences) across all channels. With offices in New York, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Chicago, New Jersey, Bangalore, Pune, and Chennai, its global clients, past and present, include HanesBrands, Safety-Kleen, Merle Norman, Alex & Ani, Jay Strongwater, DVF, Sotheby’s, Textron, Maxim Semiconductor, Lennox, Big Bus Tours, Skullcandy, M&S, Salvatore Ferragamo, Fossil Group, Mondelez, DKNY, RedBull, TAG Heuer, Nestle, Yamaha, Makino, Lorna Jane, Razer, Unilever, Ferragamo and LVMH amongst others.
- Represents the customer needs and requirements to drive feature implementation and development with associated technology teams.
- Clearly defines and write user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Reviews and approves large requirements (Epics) and smaller requirements (Stories) based on product/feature strategy.
- Accepts the stories as “done,” validating that the stories meet the acceptance criteria.
- Maintains a prioritized product backlog based on defined business value, aligning with Product Strategy and resource capacity.
- Provides UX/UI approval for the assigned product.
- Understands the “why” behind each Epic and Feature and works with the Sr. Manager, Product Management to understand the roadmap, supporting KPIs and are able to clearly communicate to their development teams.
- Uses analytics to monitor product KPIs and ensure success metrics are being met, identifies opportunities for testing and product enhancements based on results.
- Align efforts across product teams, prioritizing as necessary, and driving/facilitating execution to maintain focus and appropriate momentum.
- Build and leverage solid working relationships with business and product stakeholders, other Product Managers, user experience and technology teams to facilitate successful feature implementation.
- Participates in the team demo and retrospective.
- Provides input into — and helps construct — business case documentation.
Required education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Communications, or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in two or more of the following: project management, product management, business analysis, program management or product marketing.
- 4+ years’ strategy and/or digital product delivery experience in executing world-class digital product and/or experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in an agile software environment.
- 3+ years’ demonstrated delivery of business results.
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally in a large organization.
- Demonstrated experience working closely with senior leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to translate data into quantifiable actions/deliverables.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.