Experience 0 - 1 years
About Company : Amazon is one of the world’s largest e-commerce and cloud computing companies, founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. The company’s mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, offering a wide range of products and services to customers worldwide. Amazon’s success is built on its innovative technology, efficient supply chain management, and customer-focused approach.
We are looking for a Program Manager Associate who will be responsible for managing programs aimed at reducing seller controllable return rate (SCRR). You will join a high performing, learning-oriented, analytical team who are motivated to work hard, have fun, and make history.
As a program manager associate, you will be owning relationships with our selling partners and resolve their issues to better seller experience. You will be responsible for working closely with sellers, liaison with internal Product & Program teams, SPS and account management teams to identify improvement areas to reduce the returns enhancing the seller experience on the Amazon platform.
Key job responsibilities
1. Working closely with partner teams to understand the problem areas.
2. Identifying defects in business inputs and proposing processes to find root causes and correct errors.
3. Prioritization of program requirements and building consensus with cross functional teams.
4. Identifying root cause and working with internal teams to expedite resolution.
5. Monitor and drive seller impacting operational tickets to resolution.
6. Gather and analyze seller feedback to come up with seller experience improvement suggestions and work with Product Manager for solution.
7. Develop dashboards to simplify operations.
8. Knowledge of SQL and/or Excel
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bengaluru, KA, IND
– Bachelor’s degree
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, economics, computer science, data science, engineering, or other related field