- Full time
- United Arab Emirates View on Map
- posted 4 months ago
- Posted : February 11, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹8,000,000.00 - ₹10,000,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 15 years+
The Company specializes in e-commerce, having multiple brands across the globe, Looking for a Program Director with experience in managing delivery and operations for various e-commerce and digital engagements for customers based out of the Middle East. The position is based out of Dubai
- Ensuring project teams deliver on commitments across scope, timeline, and quality.
- Effective and proactive project monitoring and control.
- Adherence to delivery processes, standards, and guidelines across project management areas like change control, risk/issue management, communication, tools utilization, documentation, etc.
- Implement internal and external governance (with clients) to monitor, track progress and take necessary actions.
- Identify and execute initiatives that create customer excitement and consistently differentiate BORN as a partner by focusing on business outcomes for customers.
- Managing budgets and adherence to financial goals and KPIs.
- Manage a team of project managers and scrum masters.
- Ensuring employee satisfaction through engagement and assisting in their development.
- Customer stakeholder management and building and maintaining relationships at CIO/CTO levels.
- Collaborate with pre-sales and client services teams in account mining activities.
- Collaborate with internal teams in building program management assets and thought leadership.
Qualification and Skills:
- 18+ years’ experience in IT services delivery with at least 5+ years in managing a portfolio of digital and e-commerce projects.
- Experience in managing end-to-end delivery involving UI, UX, content, cloud, SEO, Analytics, and technical solution implementation.
- Extensive experience with Agile is mandatory.
- Experience working in the Middle East is preferred.
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Delivery Manager – Odoo Full time
Associate Analyst Full time
Business Development Executive Full time
Business Development Manager Full time
Project Manager Full time