Experience 6 - 10 years
About Company: The company is a lab-based data science consultancy, that provides Data Science-as-a-Service & Implementation. Focuses on developing tools and applications to disrupt business domains and create value through intellectual property and transformative solutions leveraging the power of ML and AI.
- The candidate should have worked as a project lead/manager for 5 – 7 years in the IT domain.
- Must have directly handled mid/large international customer accounts in the role and managed a team span of a minimum of 10 – 25 technical professionals.
- Should be hands-on operations professional with excellent communication, people, and customer management skills.
- A deep understanding of quality management tools and dashboard design is essential.
- The candidate will be an engineering graduate, preferably in Computer Science. Additional certifications in anyone, Lean, Six Sigma, Scrum, or PMP is highly desirable.
- The project manager will work in a matrix set-up with the technical lead and Scrum Master and will be responsible for:
- Timely project deliverables and in line with agreed SLA
- Customer Satisfaction – CSAT
- Employee Satisfaction – ESAT
- People engagement and development initiatives
- Quality improvement initiatives
- Review cadence with key stakeholders.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.