- Full time
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India View on Map
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : March 25, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹1,600,000.00 - ₹2,000,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 8 - 12 years
The Company: A leading offshore web and mobile development company for web and mobile application agencies and consultants looking for outsourcing partners in India, the company is one of the fastest-growing IT companies. We provide reliable outsourcing work at cost-effective rates within the given timeframe for our clients. It was founded as an individual in 2011 and became firm in 2014.
Roles And Responsibilities :
- Must have 6+ Years of Experience in Project Management.
- Must have 2+ Years of Software development experience.
- Must have Relevant experience in managing Web / Mobile Application Development Projects as a developer or project coordinator or
- Strong Agile Experience.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility,
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track the progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques (JIRA, KANBAN, ZOHO)
- Hands-on with ALM Tools like Atlassian Suite, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Taking care of multiple deliveries & different team members with different engineering roles.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders, and Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Able to Make Succession Planning in a Team.
- Good to Have:
- PMI PMP / Scrum Certification.
- Functional / Business analysis experience.
- Communication with Clients in the USA, Australia, Canada, Europe, or any other country will be an added advantage.
- Excellent client-facing and internal relationship skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Delivery Manager – Odoo Full time
Associate Analyst Full time
Business Development Executive Full time
Business Development Manager Full time
Project Manager Full time