- Full time
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- posted 5 months ago
- Posted : July 22, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹2,200,000.00 - ₹2,500,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 6 - 10 years
About Company – The Company has over 9year+s of experience in IT consulting and product engineering and is CMMI Level 3 accredited. With ISO 9001, we are dedicated to engineering quality-focused systems that will revolutionize the information technology industry worldwide. As a leading technology consulting firm, we focus on mobilizing enterprise processes, optimizing user journeys, and guiding our clients seamlessly through technology.
Roles And Responsibilities :
- Must have 6+ Years of Experience in Project Management.
- Must have 2+ Years of Software development experience.
- Must have Relevant experience in managing Web / Mobile Application Development Projects as a developer or project coordinator or
- Strong Agile Experience.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility,
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques (JIRA, KANBAN, ZOHO)
- Hands on with ALM Tools like Atlassian Suite, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Taking care of multiple deliveries & different team members with different engineering roles.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders, Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Able to Make Succession Planning in Team.
Good to Have:
- PMI PMP / Scrum Certification
- Functional / Business analysis experience
- Communication with Clients in the USA, Australia, Canada, Europe, or any other country will be an added advantage.
- Excellent client-facing and internal relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.