Experience 6 - 10 years
About Company : As one of the industry leaders in Information Technology, the Company is dedicated to providing time-tested innovations that help create paradigm shifts in the market. In addition to its international locations, 1000+ staff, and over 1800 successful implementations, the company has alliances with industry leaders such as Microsoft, Odoo, SAP, Magento, Google, and AWS.
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Manage all aspects of the Project life cycle to facilitate successful delivery to the executive team.
- Ability to drive the overall Project Delivery to a successful conclusion requires strong Project Resource Management Allocation skills and a good technical background.
- Can be able to map the end user requirement with standard functionalities available in Odoo ERP.
- Develop and Oversee detailed project plans.
- Coordinate with Brainvire’s cross-functional ERP Experts and Organize Sprint -Planning, Daily Stand-Ups, and Review Meetings for the Technical Team.
- Identify, analyse, and recommend business systems solutions.
- Establish detailed project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans, and status reports. Identify ERP project risks and develop risk mitigation plans. Provide project leadership, work direction and feedback.
- Present formal presentations and executive summaries to senior management to provide recommendations and status updates. Can assist with 360-degree aspects of an ERP Project deployment including (but not limited to): Business Process Configuration, Documenting current and future process flows and business rule configuration, User interface configuration, –External system integration (if required), User and supplier set-up, Training to and Building the Team.
- Manage conflicts, ensuring everyone involved is working together effectively towards successful Implementation. Qualification and Skills: -Identify ERP project risks and develop risk mitigation plans. Provide project leadership, work direction and feedback. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Proven problem-solving skills demonstrated through professional experience. Expert level functional knowledge of various Business concepts like Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Procurement, Inventory, CRM, Sales -Purchase, Manufacturing Accounting.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, utilize and train customers on systems, features, and functionality for relevant products solutions. Demonstrated ability to learn, utilize and train customers on systems, features, and functionality for relevant products solutions.
- Proven decision-making ability and prioritization skills to balance conflicting demands across the project. Strong Techno Functional Skills and minimum 4+ Years of Experience of working with at least one famous ERP system like SAP, Oracle ERP, Odoo, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce or any other similar software systems.
- Successful ERP Implementation experience with at least 3 Full Lifecycle End to End implementations in any other well-known ERP Systems. Excellent Team Player, Meticulous, Self-Motivated Self Starter.
- Ready to work round the clock as per the situation demands. Stress handling Leadership Qualities.
- Thorough understanding of Risk Management and its implications.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted