Job ID 19611
Experience 3 - 5 years
ABOUT COMPANY: It has been a successful healthcare enterprise for more than two decades. It is part of a more than 100 years old, 1.2 billion US dollar conglomerate. We have handled scores of projects from procurement to installation and maintenance of medical equipment in the fields of oncology, radiology, gynecology, Neuron-surgery, imaging, diagnostics and many more disciplines.It is convinced that efficient, timely equipment maintenance is vital for the health care delivery system. Our equipment servicing had been extended to locations spreading 18 countries in Asia, Middle East and Africa. It has been impaneled as knowledge Partner by National Health Systems Resources Center Ministry of Health Government of India. It has been selected to maintain all the biomedical equipment in Kerala, Rajasthan, Punjab, Odisha State Health Delivery facilities under PPP model.
- Assists to maintain close liaison with Branch Service Manager/AGM to ensure that stock levels are adequate within assigned categories.
- Assist in purchasing high-quality equipment spare parts. Consider the best price, quality, availability, and reliability when purchasing products.
- Prepare delivery reports by collecting, tracking, analyzing and summarizing information and uses information to proactively communicate potential late deliveries.
- Assists in Identifying, managing effective relationships with existing and potential suppliers of spares to meet the established cost, quality and delivery targets.
- Assist in implementing and managing systems to evaluate, monitor and report supplier scorecard performance.
- Adhere to established company policies, procedures, terms and conditions and legal matters that affect purchasing policies.
- Assist in ensuring materials and parts in the supply chain meet the requirements for equipment maintenance.
- Interface with service engineers with regards to materials that have been requested to ascertain specifications and needs.
- Assist in maintaining sources of emergency supply items from other health facilities and vendors.
- Maintains records of outstanding orders until deliveries are completed.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the entire Supply Chain process and has a strong understanding of maintenance processes including applications, technology in order to anticipate, assess and define potential needs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Identify tools, processes and metrics to optimize spares supply value.
- Good documentation, report generation and record keeping skills.
- Good analytical problem solving ability.
- Ability to contribute in a cross functional collaborative environment.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.