Experience 10 - 14 years
The Company is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company. the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai, a company with over 145,000 employees across 90 countries helping 1262 global customers, including Fortune 500 companies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hands-on experience with the testing process, test plan, test strategy, and test case preparation.
- Excellent understanding of various SDLC & STLC processes, testing methodologies, quality standards, and industry best practices.
- Should have knowledge in system testing, integration and regression testing.
- Should be able to develop framework and scripts using selenium.
- Hands on experience doing Automation testing of web applications using Selenium Java.
- Implementing JUnit or Testing Test Automation framework and developing automation infrastructure.
- Creating reusable components.
- Creating and enhancing Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming concepts and Testing Annotations.
- Creating Error Handling and Adding comments.
- Creating Data driven Tests and Running through framework.
- Cross Browser Testing (Executing test cases against various browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome, IE and Safari etc).
- Parallel Test Execution.
- Defining and exporting Test Results.
- Analyzing Test Results and Reporting Defects.
- Must have basic knowledge of database.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.