Job ID 25355
Experience 3 - 5 years
The Company is an asset management solution provider with the aviation industry’s most comprehensive solution for creating value out of aircraft maintenance data. We offer the tools and expertise that allow all industry stakeholders to drive sustainable innovation to help build the future of the commercial aviation asset lifecycle. Recognized as a global leader in digital records management, founded in 2007, and is 100% owned by Lufthansa Technik. We are trusted by over 65 airlines, lessors, and MROs to deliver measurable long-term operational and cost efficiencies with over 300 employees in multiple locations worldwide.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities :
- The design test cases, test plans, scenarios, scripts, and test procedures and prepare other documents which help and are useful in managing testing
- Execution of test procedure with all platforms by handling valid
- Thorough knowledge of fundamentals of Software & Testing, Software Verification and Validation, Bug Life cycle, and hands-on knowledge in all test
- Execute and manage Retesting and Regression testing.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track
- Write technical
Required Skills and Knowledge :
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality Analyst/Assurance or IT Tester.
- Hands-on with agile methodology and other estimation
- In-depth knowledge of functional and non-functional (system, performance, and load) testing both manual and
- Hands-on knowledge of acceptance test
- Implement unit, integration, and other automated
- Hands-on experience in the scripting technology of python is
- Working experience with
- Hands-on experience with
- Hands-on and thorough knowledge of release, test management, quality processes, tools and
- A basic understanding of JMeter and Postman will be nice.
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum / Kanban practices and STLC.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.