Experience 5 - 8 years
Company recognised as a global leader in digital records management, was founded in 2007 and is 100% owned by a well renowned aviation company. With over 280 employees in multiple locations spread across the globe, trusted by over 75 airlines, lessors and MROs to deliver measurable long-term operational and cost efficiencies.
Company is an asset management solution provider with the aviation industry’s most comprehensive solution for creating value out of aircraft maintenance data. We offer the tools and expertise that allow all industry stakeholders to drive sustainable innovation to help build the future of the commercial aviation asset lifecycle.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities :
- Design test case, test plans, scenarios, scripts, test procedures and prepare other documents which help and useful to manage testing
- Execution of test procedure with all platform by handling valid
- Thorough knowledge of fundamental of Software & Testing, Software verification and Validation, Bug Life cycle and hands-on knowledge in all test
- Execute and manage Retesting and Regression testing.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track
- Write technical
Required Skills and Knowledge :
- 3+ years of experience as Quality Analyst/Assurance or IT Tester.
- Hands-on with agile methodology and other estimation
- In-depth knowledge of functional and non-functional (system, performance and load) testing both manual and
- Hands-on knowledge on acceptance test
- Implement unit, integration and other automated
- Hands-on experience in scripting technology of python is
- Working experience with
- Hands-on experience with
- Hands-on and thorough knowledge of release, test management, quality processes, tools and
- Basic understanding of JMeter and Postman will be nice.
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum / Kanban practices and STLC