Experience 6 - 10 years
About Company : Company is an award winning, global agency that helps brands with digital transformation. It produces unique brand experiences by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital economy: creative design, content production, commerce enablement, conversions (visitors to customers), cloud technology, cognition (analytics), cohesion (integrating all the systems), consulting and completeness (connecting brand experiences) across all channels. With offices in New York, Toronto, London, Tokyo,Chicago, New Jersey, Bangalore, Pune and Chennai, its global clients, past and present, include: HanesBrands, Safety-Kleen, Merle Norman, Alex & Ani, Jay Strongwater, DVF, Sothebys, Textron, Maxim Semiconductor, Lennos, Big Bus Tours, Skullcandy, M&S, Salvatore Ferragamo, Fossil Group, Mondelez, DKNY, RedBull, TAG Heuer, Nestle, Yamaha, Makino, Lorna Jane, Razer, Unilever, Ferragamoand LVMH amongst others.
Job Description –
- Software Development/Design Engineer (“SDETs”): Automation/solution architects responsible for development of easy-to-use frameworks and utilities /listeners /classes/methods /functions required to enable in-sprint automation and execution using continuous integration/continuous deployment (“CI/CD”).
- Standardization of automation process across Squad/Fleet
- Tools assessment and reusability evaluation
- In-sprint automation development providing support for
o creation of utilities/ listeners/ classes/ methods/ functions
o CI/Shift-Left Enablement
- Technical stack expected – Java, Selenium with Java, Desktop Applications
- Automation using any Tool, APIs Test Automation using any tool, Gherkin, Cucumber, Gradle, POM, Jenkins/TeamCity, SQL Server,