Experience 8 - 12 years
The Company produces unique brand experiences by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital economy: creative design, content production, commerce enablement, conversions (visitors to customers), cloud technology, cognition (analytics), cohesion (integrating all the systems), consulting and completeness (connecting brand experiences) across all channels. Passionate about the work they do, the company has built a reputation on the high quality of their thinking, planning, delivery and client satisfaction. With offices in New York, Chicago, New Jersey, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Bangalore, Pune and Chennai, its global clients, past and present.
- Software Quality Engineers (“SQEs”): Technology oriented (
- Working experience in Java/Selenium) skilled workforce performing Model-Based Testing (“MBT”) for test design and maintenance and generating automatable BDD tests in-sprint & executing them as a part of Functional & Regression testing.
- Functions include:
- Contribute in In-sprint automation and responsible for Functional/Product testing front to back across technology stack
- Perform In-Sprint development
- Generate and maintain automatable BDD Test scripts
- Responsible for
- Step definition files
- Design Page Object Model
- Reusable methods/functions
- Regression pipeline for progressive automation development
- In-Release/In-Sprint Automation maintenance
- Maintain Test data for functional/Regression testing
- Maintain automated scripts for
- Step definition file changes
- Page Object Model enhancements
- Manual and/or Automated Test Execution
- Capture quality metrics and Reporting
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.