Job ID 16044
Experience 3 - 5 years
The Profile is an asset management solution provider with the aviation industry’s most comprehensive solution for creating value out of aircraft maintenance data. We offer the tools and expertise that allow all industry stakeholders to drive sustainable innovation to help build the future of the commercial aviation asset lifecycle. Recognized as a global leader in digital records management, founded in 2007. With over 300 employees in multiple locations spread across the globe, lessors and MROs deliver measurable long-term operational and cost efficiencies.
Position : QA Engineer.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities :
- Design test case, test plans, scenarios, scripts, test procedures and prepare other documents which help and useful to manage testing
- Execution of test procedure with all platform by handling valid
- Thorough knowledge of fundamental of Software & Testing, Software verification and Validation, Bug Life cycle and hands-on knowledge in all test
- Execute and manage Retesting and Regression testing.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track
Required Skills and Knowledge :
- 3+ years of experience as Quality Analyst/Assurance or IT Tester.
- Hands-on with agile methodology and other estimation
- In-depth knowledge of functional and non-functional (system, performance and load) testing both manual and
- Hands-on knowledge on acceptance test
- Implement unit, integration and other automated
- Hands-on experience in scripting technology of python is
- Working experience with
- Hands-on experience with
- Hands-on and thorough knowledge of release, test management, quality processes, tools and
- Basic understanding of JMeter and Postman will be nice.
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum / Kanban practices and STLC
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.