Experience 5 - 8 years
About Company :Company is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, London, Sydney, Vancouver, India, Ukraine and Poland.Company is a cutting-edge entertainment technology company that helps performers find great roles and industry professionals find great talent. company provides casting and audition management software to the entertainment industry around the globe.
It helps actors, models and other performers find work by simplifying the casting process and delivering the best roles. Casting directors and agents worldwide use us to source and manage talent across film, television, digital and commercial projects, facilitating over a million auditions per year. In addition, every major film and TV studio uses our Cast It platform to make their casting decisions.
- Work with QA Manager to evolve QA infrastructure and processes.
- Work closely with development and the wider QA team to improve our testcoverage
- Set up and optimise test automation projects with our CI pipelines
- Find maintainable solutions to complex problems
- Minimise the manual efforts in application testing and delivery
- Review sprint level user stories, determine which cases are suitable forautomation then develop & execute test cases
- Work with the scrum team to test features and efficiencies
- Participate in architecture reviews and feature/user story refinement whenneeded
- Proactively participate in all Agile ceremonies
- Contribute to regression testing for releases
- This role will be an automation/manual split with plans to move to full automationin the near future.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Good written and verbal communication skills (strong English)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Quality Assurance
- Ideally 3+ years experience in test automation, as well as understanding of common design patterns in test automation such as Page Object Model. As wellas experience with BDD & TDD.
- Love to write clean, reusable code
- Experience in working with team members across multiple time zones (GMT, IST,PST)
- Experience of root cause analysis & able to accurately report defects in theSDLC.
- Experience with CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of testing GraphQL APIs
- Performance & load testing experience
- Experience with Agile/continuous testing