QA Team Lead
- Work From Home
- Vadodara, Gujarat, India View on Map
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : April 14, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹1,400,000.00 - ₹1,600,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 8 - 12 years
The Company: With a global team size of more than 370, the company provides multiple data management solutions to the aeronautics industry. Established in 2007, it is a subsidiary of the most renowned airline maintenance group company in the world. Many airline companies based around the globe trust it as a trusted partner.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage and support team performance through capacity planning, coaching, mentoring and actively participate in the growth of the team (training & development, through goal setting and feedback)
- Establish, implement, and maintain quality assurance processes and procedures
- Develop and execute test plans, manage automation testing efforts, and report quality metrics to stakeholders.
- Identify and recommend testing tools to improve efficiency
- Ability to produce RCAs and CAPA and aligned QA team accordingly
- Ensure all testing activities are completed on time and within budget
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure product requirements and customer needs are met
- Stay up to date with industry trends and advancements in testing methodologies and technologies
- Communicate with internal stakeholders regularly regarding progress, challenges, timelines, and results of products/projects
- Experience with managing AGILE development methodology and inspiring the team to follow best practices and processes
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- 8+ years of experience in a QA Lead role
- ISTQB Certification or other relevant industry certifications.
- Strong command of manual and automation testing
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement quality assurance processes and procedures
- The candidate must be proficient in one framework Selenium, Robot, or Cucumberwith knowledge of Python language.
- Must have managed at least one testing project for more than 12 to 18 months
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in responding to RFPs concerning quality domain
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Good functional and analytical skills and strong troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum / Kanban practices and SDLC principles.
- Knowledge of risk management and the ability to implement risk mitigation
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work within a fast-growing, progressive, and global-acting company
- Career development opportunities and the chance to progress
- Flat and lean organization ensuring short time-2-market
- Competitive salary and benefits
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Technical Mentor – Software Testing Full time
Testing Mentor Full time
Testing Mentor Full time
QA Engineer – Automation Full time
QA Engineer – Manual Full time