Experience 2 - 5 years
The Company is an asset management solution provider with the aviation industry’s most comprehensive solution for creating value out of aircraft maintenance data. We offer the tools and expertise that allow all industry stakeholders to drive sustainable innovation to help build the future of the commercial aviation asset lifecycle. Recognised as a global leader in digital records management, we were founded in 2007. With over 280 employees in multiple locations spread across the globe, we are trusted by over 75 airlines, lessors and MROs to deliver measurable long-term operational and cost efficiencies
Job Description :-
- Should have in depth understanding of software testing.
- Should be able to prepare scenarios and derive test cases.
- Good analytical skills.
- Thoroughly test all products/modules assigned to self and report issues/bugs.
- Knowledge of SQL queries.
- Familiar with AGILE methodologies
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication.
- Basic knowledge of Automation testing is advantage .
- Basic Knowledge of testing tools like Jira.