Experience 3 - 5 years
About Company: The company recognized as a global leader in digital records management, was founded in 2006 and is 100% owned by a well-renowned aviation company. With over 280 employees in multiple locations spread across the globe, trusted by over 70 airlines, lessors, and MROs to deliver measurable long-term operational and cost efficiencies. The company is an asset management solution provider with the aviation industry’s most comprehensive solution for creating value out of aircraft maintenance data. We offer the tools and expertise that allow all industry stakeholders to drive sustainable innovation to help build the future of the commercial aviation asset lifecycle.
We would be really happy if you had:
- 3+ years experience and strong proficiency in REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, MySQL/ NoSQL
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Knowledge of back-end languages (Nodejs, PHP/Laravel) preferred
- Experience with databases (MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (IIS, Apache, Nginx)
- Strong in client-side and server-side design, optimizing/normalizing code and database flow.
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum / Kanban practices and SDLC principles.
- Proficiency with GIT.
- Exposure with cloud technologies, Docker.
- Strong troubleshooting skills,
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of ReactJS development.
- Good communication skills are must.