Experience 3 - 5 years
The Company is an asset management solution provider with the aviation industry’s most comprehensive solution for creating value from aircraft maintenance data. We offer the tools and expertise that allow all industry stakeholders to drive sustainable innovation to help build the future of the commercial aviation asset lifecycle. Recognized as a global leader in digital records management, founded in 2007. With over 300 employees in multiple locations spread across the globe, we are trusted by over 75 airlines, lessors, and MROs to deliver measurable long-term operational and cost efficiencies.
What You’ll Do:
- Front End Development.
- Be highly motivated to adopt new technologies, challenges, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be performance driven and perform well with minimal supervision.
- Be a quick learner and be open to working on new technologies if needed.
- Excellent team player with strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Be able to step up when situation demands such as meeting deadlines and critical production issues.
- Be flexible to work with some overlapping work overs if needed and attend onshore calls.
Expertise You’ll Bring:
- 3yr+ Experience.
- Creative to suggest ways to simplify the UI workflows.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience participating in design discussions with both technical and non-technical audiences.