Experience 15 years+
The Company is a global pharmaceutical and biotechnology organization, providing affordable, high-quality medicines for a healthier world. It is India’s leading research-based global healthcare enterprise with relevance in the fields of Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and a chain of advanced Super Speciality Hospitals. The company is a true Indian Multi-National Company with a multi-ethnic workforce of 8600, Associates from 21 different nationalities globally. It has 3 research centres and 12 manufacturing plants, with businesses ranging from the manufacture and marketing of Pharmaceutical and Bio-pharmaceutical formulations, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Vaccines. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, has full-fledged operations in the USA, UK, Ireland and France. It also has its marketing presence in emerging markets of Russia, Brazil, Mexico, Vietnam, Philippines, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda, Nepal, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Mauritius, Lebanon and Kuwait, core business is innovation. It uses science and technology to develop medicines and other products that improve the quality of millions of people’s lives through better health. The company aspires to create a healthier world. Its strategic vision of ‘More & More with Less & Less’ has transformed into new ways of thinking, a new journey for growth, medical breakthroughs for patients and continuing value for all stakeholders.
Job Profile –
- At least 15 years’ experience within a similar, international SAP FICO leadership role in pharma industry
- Architect Solution, Integration Services, Testing Solutions, Integrated Process and Solution Testing, Deployment of solution, Solution life cycle management
- Knowledge on SAP products, Pharma GxP Products Microsoft products, Data Base Configurations/Management, Security, Compliances
- Ability to build a business unit from scratch – Experience in recruiting and building up a team of SAP Systems colleagues including Transportation coordinators, Applications consultants, and Integration management consultants
- Delivers on financial and qualitative targets in own area of responsibility
- Methodological expertise
- Project Management experience within SAP
- ITIL Service Mgt.
- Moderation and facilitation, conflict management and collaboration
- Strong change management profile
- Subject-matter expertise in own application
- SAP BASIS within the context of GTS, GRC, BW, ERP as well as Netweaver
- SAP ECC, HANA & Solution Manager experience
- Experienced in controlling and monitoring the operational business of SAP Applications
- Extensive expertise related to IT service delivery”
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.