- Full time
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- posted 5 months ago
- Posted : June 24, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹600,000.00 - ₹1,000,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 4 - 8 years
About Company: The company is specifically tailored to thrive in the fast-paced, technologically advanced commercial landscape. In addition to its international locations, 200+ staff, services encompass a wide range of areas, including product development, application development and maintenance, and consulting services. Whether it’s bringing innovative products to market, creating efficient and reliable applications, or offering expert guidance and advice.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP MM, FICO, SD, PPQM
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate, and document customer requirements.
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes, and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Design, customize, configure, and testing of MM, FICO, SD, PPQM
- Identify gaps, and issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with clients for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high-priority issues;
- Document functional designs, test cases, and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.