SAP FICO ARCHITECT
- Full time
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : November 17, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹2,800,000.00 - ₹3,000,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 10 - 12 years
About Company – A technology innovation company with an over 600-member team of talented, passionate industry experts and entrepreneurs, which has experienced consistent growth of 500% in the last four years and has operations in the US, Australia, Middle East, Brazil, and India. Among the top global brands in retail, banking, financial services, healthcare, logistics and transportation, automotive, and media and entertainment, it provides ROI driven Data Science and analytics, AI/ML, Cloud, Hyperautomation, Cybersecurity, RPA, Apps and Products Development, Blockchain, and Metaverse solutions.
Job Description –
- Own the design, configuration, and technical solution architecture in the areas of
SAP FICO- GL, AP, AR, FA, CO-CCA, CO-PC, CO-PA and integration with SD
- Will be conducting system design sessions and align to operations processes.
- Align Financial Processes/Systems to strategic company objectives and needs.
- Build strong partnerships with Finance, Global process owners, Shared services,
Master data team, and key individuals within other cross functional organizations.
- Production support lead – Manage month end and year end close costing activities
and coordinate with cross functional teams for cost roll up and annual planning.
- Ensure project requirements and completion with respect to constraints and
- Identification, analysis, and escalation of FICO-related constraints, risks, and
- Working experience in Inventory management, master data governance, interface
design and supply chain finance related end to end processes design.
- Gather business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet
business needs, performing necessary SAP configurations, writing detail
specifications for development of custom programs, testing, co-ordination of
transports to production and post go live support.
- Identify new or improved business process opportunities and evaluates them for
adoption into the ERP environment.
- Authoring technical documents for inclusion in the Knowledge Center Knowledge
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted