Job ID 14659
Experience 8 - 12 years
About Company Company is an award-winning, global agency that helps brands with digital metamorphosis.
It produces unique brand gests by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital frugality creative design, content product, commerce enablement, transformations( callers to guests), pall technology, cognition( analytics), cohesion( integrating all the systems), consulting and absoluteness( connecting brand gests ) across all channels.
HanesBrands, Safety- Kleen, Merle Norman, Alex & Ani, Jay Strongwater, and others, have used its services in New York, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Chicago, New Jersey, Bangalore, Pune, and Chennai. There were many Big Bus tenures, Skullcandy, M&S, Salvatore Ferragamo, Fossil Group, Mondelez, RedBull, Label Heuer, Nestle, Yamaha, Makino, Lorna Jane, Razer, Unilever, Ferragamo, and LVMH.
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience in Java/J2EE and at least 3+ years of experience in Hybris eCommerce platform
- Strong coding experience using Spring framework portfolio is mandatory. Strong OOAD design
& development is a MUST
- Strong analytical & debugging skills along with Query Tuning, Code profiling is recommended
- Knowledge on Order Management and Orchestration with Hybris and Should be strong in
Hybris Core modules, ImpEX, FlexibleSearch
- Must have done at least one enterprise level implementation of Hybris
- Should be passionate about coding and able to mentor the junior team members as part of
- Should have rich experience in data migration and working in a highly integrated enterprise
- Must be able to contribute effectively in defining the architecture/design of solution and
- Must be able to independently handle all modular designs and has the ability to see through
- Must be able to work with the project manager in mapping the project lifecycle, outlining the
WBS & overall schedule, and set / review the overall quality of deliverables
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- FSLC (Full Systems Life Cycle) programming in Java of scalable, maintainable, and well
documented E-commerce solutions based on Hybris software
- Unit testing of code – Working with very large and complex SQL database
- Troubleshooting through resolution of technical issues and system errors
- Performing testing, documentation, and mentoring/grooming/coaching less technical staff
- Delivering project work to defined timescales and deadlines – Proactively reporting on project
progress and issues
- Designing and leading B2B, B2C, multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of
- Analysing the fitment of the Hybris Commerce for the business problem, identify gaps
and suggest solution around Hybris with minimum customization.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.