SAP SD/WM Architect
- Full time
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- posted 1 month ago
- Posted : November 1, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹2,300,000.00 - ₹2,500,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 10 - 12 years
About Company – A technology innovation company with an over 600-member team of talented, passionate industry experts and entrepreneurs, which has experienced consistent growth of 500% in the last four years and has operations in the US, Australia, Middle East, Brazil, and India. Among the top global brands in retail, banking, financial services, healthcare, logistics and transportation, automotive, and media and entertainment, it provides ROI driven Data Science and analytics, AI/ML, Cloud, Hyperautomation, Cybersecurity, RPA, Apps and Products Development, Blockchain, and Metaverse solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities –
- 10+ years of Hands-on SAP SD/WM experience in design, development, and implementation experience.
- Manage Technical architecture analysis, research, design and development of new functionality and integration with key applications and services under SAP ecosystems.
- Design new solution extensions based on customer requirements.
- Working hours – 8 hours , with a few hours of overlap during EST Time zone. This overlap hours is mandatory as meetings happen during this overlap hours. Working hours will be 12 PM – 9 PM
- Provide architecture and design guidance to the development team.
- Guild the engineering team to develop, configure and implement the solution as per the product development standards to meet business requirements.
- Monitor the work of the technical team and ensure standards are adhered to in accordance with SAP’s Solution Extensions.
- Ensure technical integrity of projects, making sure that common technical elements are leveraged, and that work is not duplicated.
- Work with and advise the QA team on the design of test plans, test cases and on automation.
- Participate in the product roadmap and product strategy definition.
- Help and review with the creation of training, product, and solution documentation.
- Coordinate with other technical teams to ensure compatibility with other applications that interface with SAP.
- Hold self and others accountable to the committed deadlines and ensure successful deliverables.
- Take an active role in the development of other team members.
- Engage with leading customers and strategic partners to identify and validate requirements and translate to solution design.
- Lead team in driving and delivering customer solutions.
- Performing integration architecture and infrastructure design activities.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted