Job ID 27262
Experience 6 - 10 years
The Company is a multinational information technology services and consulting company based in India. Mumbai is the registered office of the company. With over 145,000 employees in 90 countries and 1262 global customers, including Fortune 500 companies, the Company is a company worth 1.06 trillion INR.
- Should have a minimum 5yr of experience.
- Should be aware of end-to-end steps of software development projects.
- Should be able to lead scrum teams in moderate to high complexity work streams.
- Should be able to lead daily scrums, sprint reviews, and planning meetings to ensure full team engagement
- Should be able to Manage interdependencies between agile teams.
- Should be able to Partner with the Product Owners to support short and long-term release planning, and to keep the work backlog healthy and prepared for execution.
- Should have at least 3+ years of experience in either Frontend or backend technologies used in developing web applications.
- Must have experience working on Project proposal creation and estimation.
- Minimum five years of experience using MS Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, and MS Projects.
- Must have experience in Agile Methodology.
- Must have experience in Telecom domain, preferred networking background
- Preference will be given to Safe certified professionals.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II/ACP/ Scrum Master certification is a plus.
- Must have Leadership skills, Conflict resolution skills, and big picture thinking and vision.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.