Security Operation Engineer
- Full time
- Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : October 18, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹1,600,000.00 - ₹1,800,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 5 - 8 years
About Company – With more than 10,000 employees globally, it is one of the leading product-based companies with operations in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, India, Singapore, and the USA.
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Design and implement security systems: firewalls, intrusion detection & Prevention systems, and access control systems.
- Monitor security systems: monitor security systems and networks to detect potential security breaches and take appropriate measures to prevent or mitigate them.
- An expert knowledge and understanding of designing and implementing security in an enterprise environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to “think outside the box” under pressure
- Minimum 8 to 10 years’ experience working in IT, with at least 5 years in a security-based role.
- Excellent customer facing and organisational skills and a desire to deliver correctly first time.
- Good Team worker with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of investigating issues using SIEM tools and other security logging services
- Manage Nessus or other Vulnerability management tools.
- Virtualization principles & technologies
- Common Networking principles
- Security principles and operations
- Firewall, IDS/IPS configuration (Cisco preferred)
- Email and Web filtering services and configuration
- Security Incident Response and Handling techniques
- Log management and filtering solutions
- Windows Server based systems including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, IIS, NPS, RDS, DFS, Hyper-V
- Cloud platforms (i.e., Azure / AWS)
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.