Job ID 16077
Experience 8 - 12 years
Company is an asset management solution provider with the aviation industry’s most comprehensive solution for creating value out of aircraft maintenance data. We offer the tools and expertise that allow all industry stakeholders to drive sustainable innovation to help build the future of the commercial aviation asset life cycle. Recognized as a global leader in digital records management, founded in 2007 with over 300 employees in multiple locations spread across the globe, lessors and MROs to deliver measurable long-term operational and cost efficiencies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring maintenance of day-to- day book-keeping in very accurate and timely manner in order to ensure compliance of right accounting standards and our group reporting formalities.
- Preparation of monthly/annually/periodic financial statement and management report based on group reporting and Indian statutory reporting.
- Leading in preparation of annual budgeting and periodic forecast along with preparing the variance report as per actual and presenting the report to management on periodic basis.
- Ensuring the periodic and transactional statutory dues and compliance are met on timely manner with no deviation which also includes timely payment and filing of returns of all statutory payments.
- Taking key role in facilitating in various audits like statutory/tax/internal/GST audits.
- Managing the purchase order process and ensuring the proper GRN, invoice verification process and accounting of the same are duly followed.
- Managing/reviewing the entire pay-roll processing process in order do the salary process accurately and on timely manner and ensuring the accounting of the same.
- Managing good relationship with our banking partner, ensuring all banking activities like preparation of BRS, payments to various parties to happen on timely and accurate manner.
- Handling the employee expenses reimbursement process and ensuring timely and accurately processing the reimbursement as per internal policies and guidelines.
- Participating in developing and maintaining various MIS and system in order to circulate effective business information to business leaders/management.
- Working very closely in implementation of new system or process related to respective processes.
- Reviewing existing process and trying to identify ways to improve or automate various activities.
This role is combination of pure financial controller ship along with budgeting/forecasting and to play smartly and diligently in supporting business/operation team with day-to-day finance activities.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.