Experience 3 - 5 years
– Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications.
– Fixing and improving existing software
– Integrate software components and third-party programs
– Verify and deploy programs and systems
– Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
– Gather and evaluate user feedback
– Recommend and execute improvements
– Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
– Must have good experience on Asp.Net, MVC, C#, Java script,.Net core, Micro Services.
– At least 2 years’ experience required in .Net Core.
– Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
– Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM)
– Ability to learn new languages and technologies
– Excellent communication skills
– Familiarity with databases (e.g. MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache, IIS) and
– Working knowledge of Web services, SOAP and RESTful APIs.
– Experience with a source control management system is required – TFS, GIT, branching/merging.
– Good to have knowledge of CI/CD, Docker.