Experience 5 - 8 years
Company Profile : Company is an asset management solution provider with the aviation industry’s most comprehensive solution for creating value out of aircraft maintenance data. We offer the tools and expertise that allow all industry stakeholders to drive sustainable innovation to help build the future of the commercial aviation asset lifecycle. Recognised as a global leader in digital records management, founded in 2007 and are 100% owned by well renowned MNC company. With over 300 employees in multiple locations spread across the globe, we are trusted by over 75 airlines, lessors and MROs to deliver measurable long-term operational and cost efficiencies.
About this role
An exciting opportunity for a Senior .Net Developer role to join the FLYdocs team in India. Work in coordination with team under the line management of Team Lead for execution of software development, specification review, deployment, ensure accuracy and quality of the developed module.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Develop secured, scalable, and high-performance software products using .Net technologies – Core and C# and create documentation (must have)
- Contribute to design client-side and server-side architecture. (must have)
- Review, revise, debug and refactor existing projects/code to enhance performance
- Estimate project timelines
- Experience with managing AGILE development methodology and inspire the team to follow best practices
- Hands-on with DEVOPS
- Work collaboratively with the development team and business stakeholders
- Ability to review code, recommend standard practices and suggest industry best practices for existing & latest technologies
- Develop secure solutions and knowledge of regarding information security
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- 4+ years of minimum experience, with at least 2+ year in senior role
- Advance knowledge with Microsoft .NET technologies – Core and C#
- Object Oriented Programming / Object Oriented Design (OOP/OOD)
- Experience on WCF/Web services, Expertise in MVC, Web API (REST preferable)/WCF/Web services, Multithreading concepts
- Familiarity with Azure / AWS Cloud, Containerisation, Kubernetes and Dockers
- Good hands on Database like, MySQL, MSSQL Server. No SQL Database knowledge like MongoDB will be an advantage.
- Implement unit, integration and other automated tests.
- Thorough insight of Agile / Scrum / Kanban practices and SDLC principles.
- Proficiency with GIT.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills are must.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work within a fast growing, progressive and global-acting company.
- Career development opportunities and the chance to really progress.
- Flat and lean organisation ensuring short time-2-market.
- Competitive salary and benefits.