Senior Oracle DBA
- Full time
- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- posted 4 months ago
- Posted : August 16, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹1,800,000.00 - ₹2,000,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 8 - 10 years
About Company – The company has been operating for over 20 years, with over 150 global team sizes. For over a decade, the company has been developing and providing software for diverse transportation organizations. There are several types of organizations in the sector, including statewide agencies funded by the FTA, private companies, regional transit authorities, and nonprofits. The company has a proven track record in Brokered Transportation Technology. The system manages and coordinates transportation across different government departments across the globe for large call centers across the country.
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Installing and maintaining the Oracle database software.
- Creating storage database structures with high-level security features.
- Altering storage structures to meet the evolving needs of the company.
- Setting up database user accounts.
- Training users on how to access the information in the database.
- Finding and debugging malfunctioning programs affecting the database integrity.
- Creating autonomous database backups.
- Regularly updating the database security protocols.
- Oracle Database Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
- Proven work experience as a Database administrator.
- Familiarity with Oracle database design, coding, and documentation.
- Knowledge of database backup procedures, recovery systems, and SQL.
- Knowledge of programming languages and API.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to visualize algorithmic structures.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.