Sr. PHP Laravel Developer
- Full time
- India View on Map
- posted 4 months ago
- Posted : February 6, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹1,400,000.00 - ₹1,700,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 5 - 8 years
Company Profile : The Company is an asset management solution provider with the aviation industry’s most comprehensive solution for creating value out of aircraft maintenance data. The company offers the tools and expertise that allow all industry stakeholders to drive sustainable innovation to help build the future of the commercial aviation asset lifecycle. Recognized as a global leader in digital records management, founded in 2007, and is 100% owned by the well-renowned AIR Line group. With over 300 employees in multiple locations spread across the globe, the company is trusted by over 70+ airlines, lessors, and MROs to deliver measurable long-term operational and cost efficiencies.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities :
- 5+ years of relevant experience in PHP/ Laravel
- 2+ years of relevant experience with React.js
- Experience in working with fully OOPs & MVC concepts. Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (Python, C#) preferred
- Experience with databases (MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (IIS, Apache) and UI/UX design Strong in client-side and server-side design, optimizing/normalizing code and database flow. Expert with responsive development.
- Implement unit, integration and other automated tests.Understanding of Agile / Scrum / Kanban practices and SDLC principles. Proficiency with GIT.
- Exposure with cloud technologies.
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Analyst-Technology Full time
NodeJs Team Lead Full time
Sr. PHP Laravel Developer (ReactJs) Work From Home
Sr. Magento Developer Full time
.Net MVC Developer Work From Home